Begin a meaningful career right here
STEM Early College Academy Partnership
Are you an outstanding high school junior or senior looking for an exciting experience at a top company?
The Procter & Gamble STEM Early College Academy Partnershipoffers you a chance to: 1) Attend P&G Interview Day at P&G Gillette's Worldwide Headquarters and 2) Interview during P&G Interview Day for a possible Summer Experience.
At P&G Interview Day you will have an opportunity to learn how P&G is organized and talk with a diverse group of successful employees within the Company. You'll learn about P&G's commitment to diversity, gain insight into all business areas with a heavy focus on STEM, and interview for an 8-week Full-time experience. This 8-week experience would follow the completion of your Junior year or graduation of your Senior year of High Schooland subsequent summers rotating through different areas of the Company.
Students selected for this experience with Procter & Gamble will have an opportunity to work Full-time for 8 weeks in the summer. You'll receive business training, perform tasks that are a match with your skills, have a real "hands-on" experience and "own" significant responsibilities. You'll receive coaching and experienced managers will evaluate your performance.
If you’re a good fit, you will:
- Be entering your senior year of high school, or have recently graduated within the last 6 months
- Plan to continue your education at a college or university
If you’re a really good fit, you will:
- Be in good academic standing
- Have leadership experience within your extracurricular organizations
- Have a desire to learn more about STEM opportunities
- Be a leader in your school or community
- Possess a good academic record
- Intend to continue your education
- Possess a desire to learn more about STEM opportunities before entering college
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: