BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Key Account Manager Small Domestic Appliances
P&G Bratislava General Office or P&G Prague General Office
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced ambitious Key Account Manager with a real passion for business, who want to work for one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world and enable the business to drive positive sales growth results in SDA category. In this role you will be working with worldwide known brand Braun and Oral-B.
With us you will:
- Co-manage the customer business (in charge of both brands)
- Develop Customer’s Business Plans and objectives
- Lead the Customer to use trade funds to achieve sustainable volume growth.
- Leverage Customer’s specifics knowledge for reliable input to P&G initiative planning.
- Lead the deployment of multifunctional resources and funds against clearly defined Customer-specific volume and in-store presence opportunities.
- Manage all details related to the day-to-day business (i.e. volume forecasting, product cards, EAN codes, customer reports, administration, budgets tracking etc.)
- Build collaborative business relationship with internal and external partner
- Experience in Sales Department, preferably as KAM in electro channel,
- Very good negotiation skills with proven track of success
- Ability to create value, find customer insights and execute
- Ability to work under high pressure and stress
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, together with ability to influence others
- Bachelor’s degree and driving license
- Fluency in English and Slovak/Czech language (written and spoken)
What we Offer:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, company car)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company Car
- Constant development
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here:https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs at Procter and Gamble - internships, vacancies and careers | P&G Careers
Join P&G and help make life better through meaningful work ✅ HR | Engineering | IT | Sales | Design | Finance ⏩ Browse available job openings at Procter and Gamble!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.