Push the next generation of products forward
CF Human Safety, GPS, Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
The purpose of this position is to work with CF and Sector Human Safety to provide toxicological support and inhalation toxicology, and PBPK expertise.
The candidate must understand and utilize current toxicological evaluation and product stewardship approaches to ensure that products are acceptable for their intended use and meet regulatory requirements.
This position will provide regulatory toxicology support for global chemical compliance programs.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of P&G’s Corporate Functions Global Product Stewardship, Human Safety organization and will be responsible for:
1) Providing regulatory toxicology support for global chemical compliance programs (e.g., REACH etc.) including the in-depth safety data review, risk assessment and preparation of robust safety assessments for P&G critical ingredients across a diverse portfolio. Work includes participating in registration strategies and assisting in the preparation of and the assessment/updating of registration dossiers in accordance with pertinent regulatory requirements and providing in-depth systemic toxicity data review and read-across;
2) Provide inhalation and PBPK expertise. Active member of the Inhalation Expert Team, partnering with sector toxicologists on challenging inhalation safety assessments and working projects such as inhalation TTC. Co-partner with the Inhalation and PBPK Expert Teams to develop inhalation PBPK models for chemicals of interest and apply them to support product safety. Work with organization on application of PBPK models and supporting data for risk assessment.
Job Id: RND00004240
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Research & Development European PhD Seminar (m/f/d) Multiple Locations
- Quantitative Consumer and Product Modeler Cincinnati, Ohio
- IT Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Human Safety Toxicologist Cincinnati, Ohio