Push the next generation of products forward
Administratief Medewerker/Process Administrator (m/f)
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Would you like to help bring our innovation to life whilst being a part of a highly motivated Research and Development team and working in a dynamic and stimulating environment?
Then we have something for you. We are looking for administrative support (Bachelor graduates) in generating technical documentation and specifications in our Brussels Innovation Center (located in Strombeek-Bever).
As a process administrator within the team you will:
- Be responsible for the data entry process for our Technical documentation and specifications covering both raw materials and our final consumer products.
- Review the content collaborating with all the key functions and ask for approval by management.
- Support the development of new digital tools and capability through user testing and feedback.
- You can organize your priorities and handle your time effectively to deliver on time and with consistent reliable results.
- You collaborate effectively with others to collect information required to complete tasks.
- You communicate well with the team and the management to highlight when work is on/off track.
- You have experience and real passion for data management systems, including using spreadsheets (e.g. Excel).
Qualifications: What are we looking for?
- Junior or senior profiles with a maximum of 10 years professional experience;
- Students with either a high school degree or a Bachelor Degree that graduated from a University of Applied Science, Hogeschool or Haute Ecole.
What P&G offers:
- Support, mentoring and coaching by your manager and team.
- Responsibility from day 1, an opportunity to put your skills to work on significant projects to the business.
- A diverse and multiskilled working environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Development opportunities to grow yourself through training and on-the-job coaching.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com/ to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and finding people who are passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being in touch so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unique ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher in Material, Processes and Delivery (MPD) for Personal Health Care (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Personal Healthcare Safety Toxicologist (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Atomic Spectrometry Postdoctoral Fellowship Cincinnati, Ohio
- Research & Development Technician, Pilot Operations Cincinnati, Ohio