Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Researcher - Process Design (M/F/X)
Associate Researcher – Process Design
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Research and Development Innovation Centre in Brussels is the largest R&D centre in Europe. The R&D Fabric & Home Care Business Unit, are looking for several innovative, hands- on Associate Researchers within Process Design, whereby you will works continuously on the development of processes across the portfolio of detergents and household cleaning and care products.
With leading brands such as Ariel, Dreft, Lenor, Downy and Flash, you will continue to grow our iconic brands with test methods and many different factors that influence or impact product performance evaluations!
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
- Validate our products through a range of new methods and upgrade existing methods to deliver consistent data
- Perform established test procedures in a lab, a pilot plant or with consumers to test new hypotheses, new product formulas or new product designs
- Communicate results to your manager and other team members, making special note of unexpected observations
- Understand the consumer and business needs behind each task - Practical work (Test Methods & Modeling Tools
- Partner with lab team to automate testing and digitize data
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree – STEM or Applied Science related subjects&fluent English
- Good Science principles: Identify & Define technical issues, capture data, form & test hypothesis, summarize your results problems and report findings
- Proven basic technology in formulation designs such as Surfactants, Builders, Lipids, Polymers, solvents as well as knowledge of general statistical and modeling software
- Genuine curiosity towards design, innovation and the confidence to proactively network and explore
- Ability to work with multiple teams – Eg. Pilot Plant team, Formula Design team, Engineering teams, Modeling and Simulation experts, etc.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!RND00004828
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: