Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Researcher - Product Design (M/F/X)
Associate Researcher – Product Design
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Research and Development Innovation Centre in Brussels is the largest R&D centre in Europe. With leading brands such as Ariel, Dreft, Lenor, Downy and Flash, it works continuously on the development and improvement of our products worldwide.
We are now looking for several self-motivated, hands- on and passionate Associate Researchers – Product Design, whereby you should anticipate spending the largest percentage of your time in the laboratory in order to fuel our growth and continue to delight our consumer.
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
- Upgrade our products through a range of new and modified formulas
- Perform established test procedures in a lab to test new hypotheses, new product formulas or new product designs
- Generate and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation
- Communicate results to your manager and other team members, making special note of unexpected observations
- Create & communicate Formulation Design Solution; Understanding the consumer and business needs behind each task
- Develop Formulation Design Understanding - Practical work (Test Methods & Modeling Tools)
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree – STEM or Applied Science related subjects
- Good Science principles: Identify & Define technical issues, capture data, form & test hypothesis, summarize your results problems and report findings
- Proven basic technology in formulation designs such as Surfactants, Builders, Lipids, Polymers, solvents as well as knowledge of general statistical and modeling software
- Genuine curiosity towards design, innovation and the confidence to proactively network and explore
- Ability to work with multiple and diverse teams
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!RND00004829
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: