Begin a meaningful career right here
Automation Project Engineer – Brussels Innovation Center (m/f/x)
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G! Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You will be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant-control systems and smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be developing innovative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver outstanding and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field leverage their passion for mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to build industrial solutions to enable efficient production!
You will typically start as a Technical Engineer in the areas of process control, automation, robotics, electrical design, industrial SW development, manufacturing digitization and/or plant network design with specific responsibilities on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment in collaboration with suppliers
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial cross-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
- Wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world
- Development and delivery of groundbreaking technologies supported by multi-million capital investments
- Leadership onboarding program including 3-6 months placement in different functions of our supply chain
- Extensive and structured training process supported by a dedicated coach. Mentorship program to accelerate your growth and reach your potential
- Informal and friendly international work environment of an offshore engineering office delivering technical projects around the globe
- International travel to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Very competitive compensation and benefits including pay for performance and flexible work arrangement
- University Master degree in electro-mechanic/ electrical/ automation / robotics / mechatronics / controls engineering or similar with good academic results and work experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: