Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Internships (m/f/x)
Are you a student and looking for meaningful work? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology.This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G.
Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
1. When they browse for your product on the internet;
2. When they choose to buy our product in the store;
3. When they use the product at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, likely a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product;
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative;
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR);
- Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution;
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc);
- Co-Developing Market and Initiative Review;
- Organize internal events.
Are you the Master student we are looking for?
- Top talent with Brand Management interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis;
- Good command of the English language, French and Dutch.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: