Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Scientist for Supply Chain Analytics (m/f/x)
Data Scientist - Supply Chain Analytics
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist who is eager to make an impact on their career and take on a new challenge. You will join a large, complex, matrix organization, yet motivated to operate in a small, consultancy way where you will be valued & welcomed within an inventive team. Although part of a team, you will be work independently in combining Data Science and Supply chain, to transform how decisions are made through ad-hoc & scaled application of analytics, leading your own projects from day 1!
You'll provide consulting services to P&G business units in Europe by using mathematical modelling, decision analysis and simulation to provide business insights to various aspects of the supply network as well as influence multimillion - dollar decisions all geared towards improving performance.
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
- Mine terabytes of data, develop models and algorithms to derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business.
- Get to know a wide variety of supply chains and will influence multimillion-dollar decisions.
- Act as primary evangelist for the power of technology, data, and predictive and prescriptive analysis.
- Communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive.
- Use data visualization (Spotfire, Tableau), and analytic tools (R, Python, SAS, JMP, Hive/Impala) to grasp the business building insights.
- Apply mentioned technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
Apply if you have:
- A Master in a quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics).
- Strong technical & analytical skills (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modeling etc)
- Proven success in leadership, problem solving and prioritising.
- Strong collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Proficient French or Dutch;
- Be willing to travel for 10-20% of the time.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
As a Data Scientist for Supply Chain you will belong to an award-winning Analytics / Operations Research community that is global in scope and operates across P&G’s supply chains.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Start & Finish time or work from home, dependent business needs)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: