Push the next generation of products forward
EMEA Regulatory Manager
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking to start an exciting career?
This role will be based in P&G Brussels Innovation Centre, an inspiring centre of excellence that delivers R&D innovations for the Fabric & Home Care categories.
We are looking to recruit an entry level Associate Scientist to take on a portfolio of responsibilities in the Global Product Stewardship department, the P&G department responsible for the safety and regulatory compliance of all our branded products globally.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Represent a Home Care product category and will deliver stewardship to the R&D teams contributing to a small team of toxicologists and regulatory specialists in charge of delivering product safety stewardship for regulated products with anti-bacterial claims
- Implementing product registration strategies for the Home Care portfolio
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to ensure products are compliant with EMEA regulatory requirements
- Integrating the input from safety and regulatory specialists to deliver overall guidance for the development of new and existing P&G branded products
- You will be able to build and develop business building ideas, this is a unique role within P&G and will offer fantastic career potential
Apply if you have:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Toxicology/Pharmacy or equivalent
- Ambitious and a real passion to help develop Global Product Stewardship strategies for new and current product regulation
- Able to demonstrate a strong capability to quickly build technical mastery in EMEA regulatory requirements
- Able to show a high level of maturity and the ability to quickly identify and overcome barriers to deliver guidance to R&D and business partners plus the ability to deliver complex information in a simple and efficient way
- The ability to show strong leadership skills and be comfortable with making suggestions for improvement of the existing work processes.
- Excellent business English language skills
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your contributions and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Id: RND00004312
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Regulatory Manager, Global Product Stewardship Jakarta, Indonesia
- Data Scientist-Masters Multiple Locations