Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
External Supply Solution (Material, Process and Delivery) - Internships (m/f/x)
Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to discover and contribute to the core of the P&G supply chain, designed and built to satisfy millions of customers every single day?
Then an internship in External Manufacturing at P&G might be the opportunity you've been looking for.
In external manufacturing, we are the living heart of the “control tower” handling many different plants working for P&G/ ensuring that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards, and that the most optimized supply network is delivering day after day excellent results with phenomenal quality of our product.
As an intern in MPD (Material, Process and Delivery), you’ll be embedded in a dynamic environment where operations and technical work come together. We can guarantee that no day of the year is the same as the next.
You will lead your own exciting technical projects in the packing and packaging world. We will give you the opportunity to find and lead technical improvements on the packing lines, to manage technical dossiers and production specifications and/or to establish packing line qualification methodologies.
We will expect from you that you'll act honestly, ethically, and be collaborative and can-do in all manner. P&G sets high sustainability targets for all its plants, and you will be in charge of taking this into account in your projects. You will work together with P&G teams and external manufacturer teams.
To enable you in this path and allow you to develop your expertise in this field, you’ll be supported by a full team of specialists to overpass any challenge. You will work in multifunctional teams with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
We will invite you to various trainings and your manager will mentor you so that you can grow both your packaging technology expertise and your management soft skills.
- We guarantee responsibilities from day 1 and the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so you grow & develop.
- A dynamic and supportive international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
- Strong leadership skills and determined to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and feel comfortable with data analysis
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Desire to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
Come and live the P&G experience!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Id: MFG00007006
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities