Begin a meaningful career right here
Field Sales Representative (M/F/X)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for several Field Sales Representatives who are eager to build their career as you are welcomed within a hugely ambitious team, sharing and celebrating each other’s successes during exciting and expanding times to sell our P&G health brands!
You will be part of a strong team in which trust, spirit and a real drive to develop is key.
Your role will see you be building and maintaining strong, long-term partnerships as well as identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities within an already defined customer base, across the Brussels area.
With us you will:
- Build and strategically develop customer relationships
- Visit customers and act as a direct contact person and negotiation partner
- Be responsible for the coordination of all sales activities within a region, a specific product line or a market segment
- Develop sales plans and conduct marketing activities to increase the revenue spend per customer
- Solve complex problems and contribute to process improvements - Based on your practical experience and analytical mindset
“Do something that matters!”
You're a good fit if you have:
- An understanding of how teams can achieve more together - Use knowledge of the organisation, processes, customers, and key business drivers to increase effectiveness
- Strong teamwork, analytical skills, negotiation and influencing skills
- Solution finding skills
- The ability to adapt to situations and environments
- The confidence to build strong relationships and enjoy engaging with customers
You must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree – Pharmaceutical, medical or nutritional related is a bonus
- Fluent Dutch and Strong French &English language
- Driver’s license
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and working context, this is a unique opportunity to have a first experience in an international company.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
You’ll be at the core of exciting assignments, lead initiatives and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel:encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!SLS00005445
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: