Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Chemical Management Expert – Digital Innovation (m/f/x)
Are you looking to start an exciting career? This role will be based in P&G Brussels Innovation Centre, our inspiring center of excellence that delivers R&D innovations for the Global markets! We are looking to recruit a Digital Innovation specialist with a background in regulatory toxicology to develop and implement the Digital Innovation strategy of the Global Chemical Management department of the Procter & Gamble Company.
The role is in Global Product Stewardship, our organization responsible for the safety and regulatory compliance of all our branded products globally. Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Strengthen your Mastery as regulatory toxicologist and Digital Innovation specialist, delivering Product stewardship to world famous brands.
- Partner with teams of regulatory specialists and IT experts in charge of delivering product safety stewardship and enable safe shipments in compliance with global chemical control laws (e.g. EU REACH, EU Green deal, emerging chemical control laws in India, Russia, Korea etc).
- Translate the regulatory requirements per country into work processes and IT specifications to improve the Company capability to ship the P&G products in compliance with all chemical control laws - Develop digital innovations to optimize safety data sharing along the supply chains.
- Partner with expert multifunctional teams and develop business building ideas.
YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- P&G Vibrant Living programs.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your contributions and performance
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Solid chemistry background with Advanced Science degree preferred (PhD in (eco)toxicology/life sciences/chemistry or equivalent).
- Ambition and a real passion to help develop Safety and Compliance strategies for evolving and emerging chemical regulations.
- Strong capability to quickly build technical mastery in global regulatory requirements and to partner with IT specialists.
- Ability to fully grasp and turn scientific principles into practical applications (applied sciences) through project work, particularly in the areas of safety / risk assessments.
- Drive and ability to learn regulatory requirements and implement IT design criteria minimizing additional transactional costs (practical experience in this is a plus).
- Excellent communication and team work skills as well as a positive attitude in front of apparent road-blocks.
- Strong leadership skills and be comfortable with making suggestions for improvement of the existing work processes.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company.
Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and
home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but
meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to
deliver innovation to our consumers.
We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: