Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Chemical Management Expert (m/f/x)
Are you looking to start an exciting career? This role will be based in P&G Brussels Innovation Centre, an inspiring centre of excellence that delivers R&D innovations for the Global markets.
We are looking to recruit a regulatory toxicologist to take on a portfolio of responsibilities in the Global Product Stewardship department, the P&G department responsible for the safety and regulatory compliance of all our branded products globally. Initial responsibilities will include providing product stewardship to the global Grooming business, including Gillette.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Strengthen your Mastery as regulatory toxicologist, delivering Product stewardship to world famous grooming brands.
- You will partner with teams of formula designers, market research, toxicologists and regulatory specialists in charge of delivering product safety stewardship and enable safe shipments in compliance with chemical control laws.
- Implementing chemical registration strategies for the Grooming portfolio.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to ensure products are compliant with chemical control laws (e.g. EU REACH, EU Green deal, emerging chemical control laws in India, Russia, Korea, etc).
- Integrating the input from safety and regulatory specialists to deliver overall guidance for the development of new and existing P&G branded products.
- You will be able to partner with expert multifunctional teams and develop business building ideas, this is a unique role within P&G and will offer fantastic career potential!
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- PhD degree in Life Sciences/Toxicology or equivalent.
- Ambitious and a real passion to help develop Safety and Compliance strategies for evolving and emerging chemical regulations.
- Able to demonstrate a strong capability to quickly build technical mastery in European and Asia regulatory requirements.
- Able to show a high level of interdependence and the ability to quickly identify and overcome barriers to deliver guidance to R&D and business partners plus the ability to deliver complex information in a simple and efficient way.
- The ability to show strong leadership skills and be comfortable with making suggestions for improvement of the existing work processes.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new ideas flourish.
All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- P&G Vibrant Living programs.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your contributions and performance P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company.
Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: