Begin a meaningful career right here
Head of Quality Assurance (m/f)
Do you have an eye for detail? Can you spot issues, problems, or anomalies pretty quickly? How would you like to make sure our systems make products that are world-class in quality? As a Head of Quality Assurance, you'll have an impact across various stages of our product lifecycle. Your impact would touch everything from the development of new products to the purchase and use of those products by our consumers.
Meaningful Work from Day One
You will be doing work that matters to our business and operations and is critical to everything we hold dear. You won't just be watching how things work, but rather you'll need to impact our business at the points where it matters most. If our product isn't up to the highest quality standards, we need you to tell us and help us make things better. In your specific role, you might be working on holistic systems or you could on a specific site’s operations.
Superior quality is the gold standard:
Our QA team strives for nothing but the best every single day. It's one of the key reasons over 5 billion consumers purchase our products around the world. On our team, you'll play a key part in driving the integrity of our brands and helping us deliver our Quality Promise: "Quality our consumers, customers, regulators, and employees trust - everywhere, every time."
We expect you to define quality requirements, deliver against compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection, and assure an exceptional customer experience - this would be your work every day.
• Develop, implement and manage programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services
• Develop programs to focus employees on quality improvement
• Develop policies, procedures and methods to check product, material components and/or operational quality and improve them all
• Interpret and manage complex internal and external business challenges
• Recommend best practices to improve products processes and services
You know this is the right place to work if:
• You want to work with project & initiative teams
• You think it would be cool to perform complex laboratory testing of diverse products/projects
• You feel you could train other lab analysts & technicians
• You feel pretty good about planning and executing method transfers
• Performing advanced-level troubleshooting/investigations
• Owning and improving laboratory systems
• Leading the development, implementation of quality system
Are you up for this type of challenge?
What we offer:
We'll provide a wide range of meaningful and fulfilling assignments. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
We provide plenty of development and learning opportunities, through formal and informal mentoring, day-to-day coaching from your manager, regular guidance from teams and consistent checks to assure progress. We want you to succeed - because when you do well, we all do well.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
This is a place where you can be proud to work
Significant commercial experience in the Quality Assurance field
Have a Pharmacist Degree from University in Belgium
Knowledge of SAP, Trackwise or Veeva software
English language skills
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: