Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Business Partner (m/f)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an HR Business Partner, you will have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Master degree, with 4-5 years of experience in a broad HR Business Partner role;
- Are able to think strategically - this is an essential feature we are looking for;
- Learning agility is desired;
- Are able to work collaboratively across interfaces and influence lower and upper management levels, in a highly-matrixed organization;
- Are powerful Change agents, with excellent communication skills;
- Have basic knowledge of HR local legislation;
- Demonstrate the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity and build strong and trusting sustainable relationships;
- Are comfortable working in a complex international environment;
- Are fluent English, with strong knowledge of Dutch and French.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: