Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Intern in Belgium (m/f)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design,
transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given
specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives,
promoting agility and work/life balance
During your internship will get in touch with the different aspects and disciplines of Human Resources. Here’s some projects you will be responsible for during your internship:
- Employee Engagement: Organize trainings & events that drive employee engagement, based on the analysis Employee Satisfaction Survey
- HR analytics: Analyze and summarize data, creating an overview of the attrition, promotion and diversity of our employee groups
- Recruiting: Review our onboarding program through qualitative research and make recommendations for improvement
- Digitize HR systems & processes: Explore options to digitize a set of employee systems and/or simplify the way they work
- Diversity & Inclusion: Partner with the D&I team to organize a D&I event for the full site
You are a good fit if:
-You are currently studying a Master’s degree in Psychology or Human Resources
-You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
-You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
-You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
-You have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
-You have good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: