Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Manager (m/f/x)
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders?
Then a HR career at P&G is the opportunity you've been looking for! You’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
- As a strategic partner and change agent, you will work with HR and business leaders to build business strategies, deploy them to the organization and lead change and transformation. You will play an integral part in building the culture needed to deliver our competitive advantage;
- As champion of employees, you will support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to build the environment for productivity and satisfaction;
- Finally, you will lead fundamental HR processes to ensure the right delivery of operations according to policies and corporate programs.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
You are the right fit if you have:
- Master’s degree/BAC+5 in HR or any relevant area;
- Prior successful work experience in HR;
- Strong knowledge of Belgian labor regulations;
- Passion for HR;
- Proven strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills as well as a creative attitude;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a requirement, French would be a plus.
Just so you know:
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry.
With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: