Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology - Internships in Data Science for Supply Chain Analytics (m/f)
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
- Effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve business results. Business knowledge, interpersonal /communication skills are therefore essential to thrive in a multifunctional leadership team. Your job is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive.
- Passionate about Analytics: Analytic skills are the foundation of this role. The ability to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business improving action is critical in our work. As a Business Analyst, your will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You are the business’s primary evangelist for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred.
- Technically Capable: Business analysts “get their hands dirty”, using data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be adept at applying such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- During your Business Analyst Internship you will be a part of an award winning BI community that is Global in scope, and operates across P&G’s core disciplines (Marketing, Sales, Product Supply, etc.).
- Master students in a quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc..) or in Management with strong quantitative background;
- Strong technical & analytical skill (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting;
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- English fluency.
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad-hoc & scaled application of analytics;
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus;
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action.
Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship,disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: