Information Technology - Solution Analyst - Internships in Belgium (m/f)
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise. Find out more about IT at P&G in this video.
Solution Analysts at P&G are curious by nature and eager to explore. They identify industry leading technologies and provide IT solutions that deliver the best business value. They manage, plan, develop, implement, maintain and govern business applications, as well as the hardware, software platforms and networks they run on.
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- Master students in an IT degree (IT Informatics/Computer Science, Computer/Systems Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Info Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics) or in Management with a strong IT background;
- Drive and passion to transform how the business runs;
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise;
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain;
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- English fluency.
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting;
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, IT, analytics & or consulting is a plus.
Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: