Begin a meaningful career right here
Project Manager - Material, Process and Delivery (m/f/x)
Four Billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the globe, making life a little better every single day! P&G is committed to ensuring a better quality of life now and for generations to come.
Joining our Innovation Centre in Brussels is an outstanding experience for a Project Manager!
MPD (Material, Process, and Delivery) is an organization in between Packdev and Product Supply, owning packaging materials once they have been newly developed by Packdev as well as owning corrugate and Transport Packaging. MPD is a central team with frequent interactions with Packdev, Purchasing, the site MPD teams and plant Operations, as well as Engineering.
- Be a project engineer/manager for the central MPD packaging organization
- Deliver the desired packaging performance with suppliers as well as savings on the established packing materials
- Develop a robust packaging supply chain and perform packaging qualifications and tests
- Improve structural quality problems and develop new initiatives
- Participate in machine qualifications, new material qualifications & start-ups
A multifaceted function in which you get the opportunity to further improve your talents. Internal trainings will help you with this. On top of a competitive salary you will receive a wide range of extra-legal benefits. Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance. The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products. A phenomenal working atmosphere completes the list!
- Experience and interest in project management including different stages of projects, critical paths and packaging development steps
- Genuine interest in manufacturing and the total supply chain (how things are made, how suppliers serve our manufacturing sites and fit for use of packing materials in it)
- Collaboration skills and ability to interact well with multiple functions and their specific focus
- Exposure to the total supply chain or experience in packaging/packing equipment experience would be a plus
- Experience with support systems such as Enovia/PLM
- Experience in using defined test methods, qualifications, quality systems
- Proficiency in English
- Ability and desire to balance multiple projects simultaneously, in different stages
- Ability to work independently while understanding how/where to get expertise or support
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: