Begin a meaningful career right here
R&D Associate Researcher (m/f/x)
Are you looking to start an exciting career?
Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind our products and want to make an impact on products that affect consumers around the world?
Then join us! We are looking for recent Bachelor graduates to join us in our Brussels Innovation Center (located in Strombeek-Bever)!
What does it take to come up with some of the world’s most well-known brands?
Well, a whole lot of science, to start. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers who use products like Gillette, Dash, Swiffer and Pampers every single day. We’re talking big innovations, small bets, groundbreaking technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen.
- Perform established test procedures in a lab, a pilot plant or with consumers to test new hypotheses, new product formulas or new product designs;
- Generate and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation;
- Communicate results to your manager and other team members, making special note of unexpected observations.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities. You will be encouraged to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to management.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- An opportunity to put your technical skills to work on challenging problems
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor Degree (in STEM subject areas), from Universities of Applied Science, Hogeschool or Haute Ecole
- Passionate about creativity and innovation
- Autonomous and have a real teamwork spirit
We are considering candidates who have just graduated or with a few years of working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.RND00004838
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: