R&D Business Assistant - Brussels (m/f)
Want to work in a highly motivated R&D team, within a dynamic and stimulating environment? Then P&G has an offer for you.
We are looking for an excellent administrative assistant to give support to the R&D team based at the B.I.C centre in Brussels (Strombeek-Bever).
- Calendar management;
- Preparing presentations;
- Detailed agendas for visitors;
- Booking accommodation, travel, and meals;
- Administering expenses;
- Invoice passing.
- Planning and coordinating off-site meetings;
- Arranging catering for office functions/training;
- Organizing new starter/intern phones, seating, desk set-up;
- Team holiday tracking and sickness reporting;
- Relocation administration;
- Adhoc requests.
- You are able to organize priorities and manage your time effectively to deliver consistent and reliable results.
- You can work effectively with others to gather required information in order to complete tasks.
- You are an effective communicator, who management and the team to highlight when work is on/off track.
- You are fluent in English & hold EU residence or valid EU visa or work permit.
- Administrative background (Bachelor or High School Degree).
- Maximum of 5 years work experience.
- Support, mentoring and coaching by your manager and team.
- Responsibility from day 1, an opportunity to put your skills to work on significant projects to the business.
- A diverse and multiskilled working environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Development opportunities to grow yourself through training and on-the-job coaching.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and finding people who are passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being in touch so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unique ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: