Begin a meaningful career right here
Research and Development Internship 2021 - Life, Chemical, Physical, Engineering Chemical/Mechanical, Materials, Artificial intelligence, Data Science
Do you want to make an impact on products that consumers around the world can’t live without? Are you curious about the chemistry, technology and development behind some of the world’s most best loved brands? Do you want to work for the company that value promoting from within and creates an environment that values all backgrounds and champions Equality & Inclusion as a driver of Innovation?
If you in the Penultimate or final year of a 4 year degree (Masters) then we have the opportunity for you!
Well, a whole lot of science, to start. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers who use products like Gillette, Ariel and Pampers every single day. We are talking big innovations, small bets, ground breaking technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen.
During your internship you will be entrusted to work on real projects on some of our most loved brands.
- Execute your own exciting project with business impact.
- Apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities.
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
- Gain support and mentorship on your professional development in a structured internship program.
Here are some examples of projects you can expect to work on:
- Develop new model or apply artificial intelligence to solve complex problems.
- Lead a feasibility study for the commercialization of a new product or material.
- Develop Deep understanding of consumer needs in markets all over the globe.
- Develop new active and perfume delivery technologies.
- Develop test methods on dissolution of laundry PODs.
Our internship program offers programs during summer for 3-12 months (Flexible start dates, usually starting May-July 2021) at different times of the year. We offer internships at our Brussels Innovation Centre in Belgium.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
You are a highly motivated and curious student, passionate about technology and science from a European University in Engineering, Natural and Data Science subjects including:
- Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent.
- Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation.
- Life sciences: biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy and microbiology.
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, curiosity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team. Interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Electronic copy of your CV in English (include you university grades).
- If you are interested in a specific subject area/project, please let us know in your cover letter.
Application Deadline: 8 January 2021
Should you be looking for a full-time position in R&D, please have a look at the respective job postings by country. P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in significant work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: