Begin a meaningful career right here
Safety Toxicologist – PhD (M/F/X)
Are you looking to start an exciting career? This role will be based in P&G Brussels Innovation Centre, an inspiring centre of excellence that delivers Research&Development (R&D) innovations for the Global markets. We are looking to recruit a motivated scientist to join our Global Product Stewardship (GPS) organization human safety team supporting Fabric and Home Care (F&HC). Your primary role will be to provide human safety support for F&HC project teams to ensure consumer safety as well as the resolution of market challenges working with our R&D team.
With us you will:
• Support current and upstream R&D and business initiatives for F&HC in one or more categories, on a regional and global basis.
• Be accountable for category project knowledge including key technologies/ingredients, potential safety concerns relevant to regions where product is to be distributed or sold, in market safety profile, external concerns etc.
• Independently craft, execute, and interpret preclinical and clinical safety data and/or in collaboration with senior toxicologists to ensure there is sufficient safety program to establish consumer safety.
• Assist Consumer Relations and Safety Surveillance in presenting safety-related information to consumers and medical professionals.
What can P&G offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
Apply if you have:
• PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology or equivalent bioscience background with risk assessment is a plus but all PhD in other life science degrees will be considered.
• Excellent communication skills in order to convey positions clearly and explain complex technical issues to a variety of internal customers as well as to external organizations.
• Ability to identify potential safety issues with new or currently marketed products (based on evaluation of consumer comment data) and manage any risks/issues in a proactive manner.
• Ability to collaborate efficiently and build positive relationships with a variety of partners across functions, regionally and globally.
• Proactive and agile project leadership, troubleshooting and solution-driving skills.
Just so you know:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: