Begin a meaningful career right here
Strategic Finance Internships (m/f/x)
Are you a student seeking for a challenging internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Want to know more?
A “strategic finance” internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your finance skills and abilities to manage meaningful projects. Discover the world of finance at P&G and influence decisions in the world’s largest FMCG company.
P&G will offer you:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership on strategic topics- Finance people are part of every multi-functional team, and we are key actors in business development and making strategic decisions.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be working on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving efficiency of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products;
- Working on new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans;
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters);
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
We are looking for Master students who have:
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion;
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills;
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
The duration of our internships is usually 3 to 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: