Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Operations Internship (F/M/X)
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Continuous coaching ‐ you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow and develop
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Sales, and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encournage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
- Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance
- You are a born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- You speak English & work well with Microsoft Office
Dutch speaking is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your uniqueSNO00003642
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: