BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Accounts Payable Specialist
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career! As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will develop mastery in the purchasing processes and maintain relationship with selected key suppliers, clients, or internal users.
• Working with payments systems (SAP, Coupa), assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation
• Defining improvement plans and recommend potential solutions to issues together with various parties involved
• Resolving day to day invoicing issues using tactical systems and purchasing tools
• Establishing and maintaining effective relations with suppliers, users, or sourcing buyers
What we offer:
• A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one.
• A‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership.
• A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.).
• Flexible hours and work from home.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring;
No previous work experience is required. However, internship or prior work experience is an asset.
Highschool degree / Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
Good English skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Good collaboration skills
Proactive & innovative attitude, with continuous improvement mindset
Time management and attention to detail
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: