Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Summer Internship
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- When they browse for your product on the internet,
- When they choose to buy our product in the store and
- When they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN brand management:
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a brand building problem and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Brand Management such as Sales, Finance, Supply Network Operations and around the brands that we sell in Romania such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head& Shoulders .
Here are some examples of missions that you could have:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product;
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative;
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution;
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships);
- Co-Developing Market and Initiative Review. Organize internal event.
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP IN P&G OFFER YOU:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee,
not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing
you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring upon completion of your studies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Enrolments are opened until 1st of May, but we recommend you apply as soon as possible in case you are interested;
- Flexible start dates throughout summer – start whenever you are ready!;
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;
- Regular fun team – buildings;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: