Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Analytics & Insights Associate Manager
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Be the broader CMK organization resource on big data application and data analysis.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is helpful.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Excellent command of English language
- Experience with Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS or JMP would considered an asset.
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment & knowledge of Hadoop, SPARK is preferred.
- Should be able to program in SQL and Python or R.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: