Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Internship
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree, coupled with a Finance interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: