Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Employee Care - HR Benefits Administrator
Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies?
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including: Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor. The company manages to be the first in the market because of its passionate, dedicated employees.
All our Human Resources roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
What will a job in Human Resources at P&G:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact;
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge? Curious to find out what your main responsabilities would be?
- Deliver in-country benefits per P&G policies, support development, revision and deployment of new policies
- Actively manage employee support end to end and maintain employee files
- Handle travel expense administration and be the point of contact with our internal and external service providers
- University degree
- Excellent written and oral command of the Romanian and English languages
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Client Management and Administration
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: