Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As a hiring specialist with us in HR, you'll have visibility over all Europe full time positions and the responsibility to create job offers and contracts for all the successful candidates.
You will develop mastery in all our recruiting processes and systems. You will also develop deep understanding in areas such as benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations.
You will have the chance to define and increase your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
What we offer:
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
• Mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives,
• Promoting agility and work/life balance
• Competitive compensation package
We are looking for people who:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree
• Have excellent problem-solving skills to operate in a highly complex environment
• Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
• Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
• Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
• Fluent in English, German is a plus