Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Internship
How is it like working here?...
“Lead a Company within a Company”
We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across local entities in South East Europe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
What will an internship in Human Resources at P&G offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact;
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to develop and test your business knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management;
• Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: