Junior Human Resources Manager, Bucharest
We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find this). In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across local entities in South East Europe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
You will be offered a position in our Human Resources Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, IT that are organized around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders etc.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Assess local needs of different internal customers cross-functionally to define the best strategy and provide them with the right talent at the right time;
- You will use our Employer Branding Strategy and initiatives in your markets to build a robust pipeline and attract the best to apply for a long term career at P&G;
- You will coordinate local campus teams consisting of great talent from different functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives: events, job fairs, programs and many more;
- You will partner with student's associations to ensure their best talent consider P&G as their first choice to learn, grow and succeed;
- You will collaborate with both the local HR team and the European Recruiting organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
•Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to five years of experience
•Very good speaking and written command of the English language
•Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
•Problem solving via innovation & creativity
•Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
•Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: