Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Manufacturing Development Engineer
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for P&G plants that produce some of the most popular beauty care brands, such as Head & Shoulders, SK-II, Scope, Pantene, etc. This is an exciting new role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities. External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
The IT Manufacturing role will be responsible for the development of a wide variety of Manufacturing Systems applications. You will be involved from design, development to implementation and configuration of software solutions to support and enhance Manufacturing Operations.
These platforms that these applications are based on include, not limited to, Proficy Plant Applications (PPA), iFIX, Thingworx, SAP (and SAP interfaces), Warehouse Management Systems, DatabaseManager, Industrial Gateway Services (IGS), bolt on HTML5 custom reports and others.
- Understand P&G manufacturing processes & mapping in SAP;
- Build expertise with plant users;
- Lead solution development, configuration and deployment for our manufacturing solutions;
- Work with plant users for the full development/configuration cycle;
- Work with vendor resources as needed.
- Learn, learn, learn!!
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, React, DevExtreme, Kendo UI considered a plus;
- Willingness to learn new technologies specific to manufacturing (Proficy Plant Applications);
- Understanding or practical experience in development practices and implementation methodologies;
- Experience with good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Attention for detail, Strong E2E ownership.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Job Id: IT 00001890
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Graduate Data Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Business Analyst – September 2019 Start Date (12-month contract) Toronto, Canada
- Data Virtualization Platform Manager / D&A Hosting Junior Platform Engineer Warsaw, Poland
- Information Technology Function - IT Data Associate Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland