Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid Internship in IT: Data Analytics (FULL OR PART TIME)
Are you a student, towards the end of your studies, looking for a chance to apply all that you are learning while learning tons more, getting paid and being able to attend your university classes? If you find this as COOL as we do, please read on:
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious by nature and tech savvy students to join the P&G IT department in the Analytics team. Do you learn best by doing, want to be part of a dynamic international environment and like working with others? Do you have an action oriented – less talking more doing- approach and are up for a challenge?
As a Data Analytics intern you will be part of a global team tasked with using analytics to influence how one of the biggest Consumer Goods Company in the world buys and pays for goods and services. You will have to use your passion for technology to solve problems and help us operate more efficiently. Using your technical skills, passion for data and numbers, you will need to derive insights and figure out the best way to present them to drive decisions and actions.
- The chance to use and learn cool technologies for -big- Data Manipulation and Visualization, Process Mining, Machine Learning and more
- Truly significant work from day one
- Guidance, coaching and trainings to help you every step of the way
- A project that you own End to End.
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more)
- We are flexible about your work schedule. We can decide together on a flexible work arrangement that allows you to be at the university for important classes / exams when needed
- We don’t want you to worry for what comes next after you finish your studies. Successfully completing your internship can lead to a permanent position with us
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- First and foremost, have a real passion for technology
- Want a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Are pursuing a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Have some previous experience using Data Visualization / Manipulation tools (PowerBI, Spotfire, Knime, Python / R)
- Are familiar with the concepts statistical analysis
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: