Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid Internship in IT: Manufacturing (Full or Part Time)
paid internship in it: MANUFACTURING (FULL or part time)
Are you a student, towards the end of your studies, looking for a chance to learn and apply what you’ve learned, get paid and also be able to attend your university classes? If you find this as COOL as we do, please read on:
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious and tech savvy students to join the IT department in the Manufacturing team. Do you want to join a team ofIT professionals who manage plant systems for 100+ P&G plantsthat produce some of the most popular brands, such as:Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc.? Do you want to learn more about Internet of Things, Smart Automation and many more?
IF yes THEN we definitely want to hear from you!
What will I do?
As IT intern you will work closely with the business partners in P&G plants and IT solution teams to develop new features to our solutions or automate our processes. Using your technical skills, passion for programming, you will need to bring innovation to the production lines faster and better through your own work or working with IT vendors.
We offer you:
- The chance to use and learn cool technologies like IoT platforms: Thingworx, Proficy Predix, different platform tools for deployments and testing automation and many more;
- Truly significant work from day one;
- Guidance, coaching and trainings to help you every step of the way;
- A project that you own End to End;
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world;
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more);
Just so you know:
We want you at your best, that’s why:
- We are flexible about your work schedule. We can decide together on a flexible work arrangement that allows you to be at the university for important classes / exams when needed;
- We don’t want you to worry for what comes next after you finish your studies;
- Successfully completing your internship can lead to a permanent position with us;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Have a real passion for technology;
- Want a career in IT as IT Manager;
- Are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Automation;
- Nice to have: Are familiar with the concepts of manufacturing/automation;
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English;
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: