Begin a meaningful career right here
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career within our P&G Operations department. The Procurement Assistant will work and interact with multiple functions within the company (Purchasing, Planning, Accounts Payable/Payments, Finance, P&G Plants, R&D) as well as P&G suppliers, to ensure proper and timely implementation of contractually agreed terms.
You will be managing daily requests related to our company procurement processes like:
- Managing the requests for commercial information coming from master data teams, planners or plants for activation of new raw and pack materials, by gathering the necessary data and providing it via the proprietary tools and templates, ensuring compliance with policies and standards;
- Address any gaps/issues/mistakes in price management process and ensure correctness of prices paid through invoices to suppliers;
- Manage the verification, registration and processing of rebates/credits from suppliers, ensuring timely recovery of funds;
- Cover the supplier master data creation and maintenance/update processes, according to the existing policies and regional specifics, within the Aravo Vendor Master Data software;
- Initiate/perform regular system data clean-up with regards to commercial terms for supply chain, ensuring compliance in internal policies and specific legal requirements;
- Act as first point of contact for specific suppliers with regards to their invoice payment issues and payment delays;
- Provide reports and analysis of data and results to management and purchasing department;
- Own and deliver the aligned critical metrics for the supply chains in scope;
- Identify gaps in the existing business scenarios, propose improvements to streamline processes and ensure their implementation.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Problem solving, time management skills;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: