Begin a meaningful career right here
Procurement Specialist with Spanish
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
As a Procurement Specialist, you will develop mastery in the purchasing processes and maintain relationship with selected key suppliers, clients or internal users.
- Working with purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation
- Defining improvement plans and recommend potential solutions to issues together with various parties involved
- Resolving day to day order management & invoicing issues using tactical systems and purchasing tools
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with suppliers, users or sourcing buyers
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- Local cafeteria & fresh fruits in the office every morning
- English and Spanish are mandatory;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Proactive & innovative attitude
- Customer oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- SAP skills are a plus
- Advanced in Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: