Begin a meaningful career right here
Purchasing Buyer with English
PURCHASING BUYER WITH ENGLISH
Purchasing Buyer with English
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building a meaningful career!
As aPurchasing Buyer, you will take the lead on crafting winning deals with vendors that will supply us with what the company needs.
- You will participate as a critical member of a cross-functional team to deliver a new product or technology to market. Building sourcing strategies to improve the value, availability and technology of materials that support our existing product lines;
- You'll have to evaluate and improve current approaches to help our Global Business Services organizations deliver improved customer service and value to P&G employees around the world;
- Partner within other resources within the organization to improve our efficiency and effectiveness at reaching customers and consumers with the products and messages that enable us to win on the store shelf again and again;
- You will work with internal P&G customers and with the management of supplier companies to resolve economic and supply availability issues. As you identify and interpret new and emerging customer requirements that will affect future sourcing strategies, you'll drive cost savings projects to support our annual profit targets, and encourage supplier resourcing of P&G initiatives and projects.
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- You are familiar with the job responsibilities and have similar work experience (up to 3 years)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); SAP Skills are a plus
- Problem solving, time management skills;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: