Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion to grow business and build collaborative partnerships? How would you like to work on commercial plans that bring the great P&G brands to the consumers? And how would you like to develop yourself and grow your career in one of the best companies for leadership development in the world?
As a SALES MANAGER at P&G you will:
- Gain deep understanding of the retail landscape, customer business model and category knowledge to develop winning business plans and ensure the best execution
- Use data/analytics to identify relevant consumer/customer insights, to develop winning plans and grow the business
- Know granularly the key business drivers to define success, design and execute plans to achieve consumption goals (e.g. distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising)
- Learn the elements of the digital world and trends (offline to online evolution, marketplaces, last milers, platforms, etc.) and incorporate in planning, selling and execution
- Drive value creation culture for P&G and the customer by focusing on key financial indicators
- Develop strategic and productive partnerships with customers and with internal partners to influence, drive alignment and accelerate results
- Execute business plans to deliver our financial objectives
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills– we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management
- Continuous trainings and mentoring– you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment– Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Qualifications and skills required:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong sales or customer business development experience
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities and creativity
- Initiative and the ability to effectively collaborate with different people
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: