Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Managerial Trainee
We are seeking talents to ourBucharestoffice for the position of
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.Where do you start?In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries, 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
Our newly designed traineeship provides you an opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 12-18 monthswith the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Account Handler - upon successful completion of your traineeship).
You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, marketing, finance that will enable you to link the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Traineeship will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which - provided successful traineeship - will help you succeed long-term within P&G.
As Sales Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal and professional skills and capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have the opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
As a Sales Trainee, you will own projects in the Market Strategy and Planning Team, with complementary insights into a Key Account Manager role. You will get the chance to:
- To design and deploy go to market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible.
- To do category management and competitive intelligence to secure shelf and promotion plans.
- To plan and execute promotional strategy to drive efficiencies
- To work closely in a multifunctional team with persons from marketing, finance and supply network
- Leadership Development: P&G received an award as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our culture: Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment– Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest. Consequently, our working environment is highly multicultural. We value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within. On top, we also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Bachelor/ Master student or up to 3 years after graduation
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking;
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: