Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales Summer Managerial Internship
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.Wheredoyoustart?In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
- You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP IN P&G OFFER YOU:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience:
We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the
responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring upon completion of your studies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
ABOUT THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP:
- Enrolments are opened until 1st of May, but we recommend you apply as soon as possible in case you are interested;
- Flexible start dates throughout summer – start whenever you are ready!;
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;
- Regular fun team – buildings;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Job Id: SLS00004726
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Function - Brand Communications Assistant Manager Shanghai, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Associate Communications Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Communications Manager Kyiv, Ukraine
- Communications Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates