Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
SAP Solution Manager
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G plants that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities.
External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
You will be working on the migration of our plants to the new/ once in a generation platform change from SAP R/3 to S4Hana. You will act as the Manufacturing domain owner as part of a multifunctional team across P&G.
On top, you will also be exploring SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence and (MII) as a platform for our plants. SAP MII allows to integrate shop floor business processes, leverage IOT capability, leverage manufacturing analytics.
Lastly, you will own new Fiori based solutions like SAP Kanban- a mobile customization of the standard Kanban solution for our plants.
The successful candidate will get the chance to:
- Understand P&G manufacturing processes & mapping in SAP;
- Evaluate S4Hana new capability and innovation opportunities;
- Lead the elimination of obsolescence features in SAP R/3, with the help of our business experts;
- Run a successful Proof of concept with SAP MII;
- Lead the development of changes to SAP Kanban;
- Lead ABAP and Fiori programming;
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, multi-cultural and flexible working environment.
- Professional development possibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – you will receive both formal training and day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- Experience or training in SAP PP/ MM;
- IT vendor management;
- ABAP/Fiori programming;
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Job Id: IT 00001891
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Graduate Data Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Business Analyst – September 2019 Start Date (12-month contract) Toronto, Canada
- Data Virtualization Platform Manager / D&A Hosting Junior Platform Engineer Warsaw, Poland
- Information Technology Function - IT Data Associate Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland