Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Summer Managerial Internship
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's SNO is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf;
You will be offered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our main challenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head& Shoulders and around our main customers.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognizedground-breakingmanagementskills– we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuouslearningandcoaching– your team has very passionate people, which will enable you to receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings. This will help building your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects;
- Dynamic,diverseandrespectfulworkenvironment– Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promotingflexibility @ work.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: