Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Summer Managerial Internship
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf;
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN SUPPLY CHAIN:
You will be offered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our main challenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What will an internship in p&g offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
About the summer internship:
- Enrolments are opened until 1st of May, but we recommend you apply as soon as possible in case you are interested;
- Flexible start dates throughout summer – start whenever you are ready!
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;
- Regular fun team – buildings;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: