Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Manager Development Program
Currently we are looking for candidates for
Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing
Duration: 6 months
Work schedule: Part Time or Full Time
Location: Budapest Office
We’re building leaders and billion-dollar-brands.
Join us and you’ll dive into international challenges, and learn from some of the world’s leading experts!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not only offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
projects we offer from day one, P&G has been recognized by Forbes Magazine* as #1 company to develop Best Marketing Leaders worldwide.
During the Manager Development Program in Brand Management:
- You will work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
- You will learn how to master market and competitive analysis and how to build media, digital or commercial strategy, etc.
- You will become a member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of the Program.
- You will develop professionally and personally through coaching and mentoring
- You will participate in corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- You will enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- You will participate in integration events and team building activities
- Students of Master studies of all faculties and early Graduates within 12 months after graduation
- Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Fluency in English
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into global challenges with us?
If you are interested please join us by submitting your application below
Follow us on Facebook:
- Forbes Magazine Article:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: