Finance Manager Development Program - Budapest
We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Finance Managerial Trainee
Start: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full time/ part- time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own unique opportunities while making a difference on the business.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Why to apply - The job scope:
Join Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for our Finance Traineeship to unleash your potential as:
- A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering)
- A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
- A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
As a Finance Trainee, you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program
- 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master's degree
- Strong initiative, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills, leadership and real passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of English language
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: