BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Financial Planning Analyst
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate Financial Planning Analyst with proven experience in the Financial Analytics area. In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment and to collaborate with multi-functional teams providing business insights to improve results.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance;
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis;
- Exploring pricing opportunities;
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans;
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement;
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team and multifunctional team to review financial information and forecasts;
- Providing financial models and forecasting.
- Previous experience as a Financial Planning Analyst represents an advantage;
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English & Hungarian);
- Minimum Bachelors Degree;
- Excellent analytical skills to analyses data and establish strategies to address gaps and support actions plans;
- Proven ability to lead several priorities effectively and comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt to changing business needs and priorities;
- A self-starter who can work independently with a consistent track record of delivering results;
- Power BI experience will be an advantage.
What we Offer:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (medical care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy);
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance;
- Flexible work arrangement – hybrid working;
- Programs focused on Mental health and Well-being of our employees;
- Constant development and exciting career path.
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: